Templars of Hope

Templars of Hope Forum

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Serious Problem, with some of the members.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Delmaar

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-07-28

PostSubject: Serious Problem, with some of the members.   Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:19 am

Greetings,
3 of your members killed me days ago..
I was outside Thais depot mana training and chatting with Nogodso Amus a humble lvl 12 Knight.. just seconds and Karetheo Kamidus a lvl 36 RP came and unjustifiably kills him.. I asked for the reason he said his name is offensive which is just a stupid reason, I laughed and slaughtered this miserable prick.

After that Shex Nivis messaged me and asked for 10k payment, I argued abit and said that i will not pay since i didn't do anything wrong. But in the end i did pay, minuits later and Shru (Benjamin) came to me in Thais and started to attack me without any reason and said that 10k ain't enough and ToH needs 20k more. I ran to the northern bridge a friend said that he will block it to me with parcels until i lose the PZ lock and logout. Finally, Demonica Reincarnated joins the party, and Shru kills my friend.. i managed to run but Demonica was able to make a super duper cumshot which was fast and sticky.. That was it..i died and Shru got pregnant.

I have to announce that Demonica will soon be a father and we must help him through this huge step.

Yours,
Delmaar
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Demonica
Professional Marksman

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2007-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Serious Problem, with some of the members.   Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:12 am

R o f l
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pawl

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Serious Problem, with some of the members.   Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:22 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious Problem, with some of the members.   

Back to top Go down

Serious Problem, with some of the members.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Templars of Hope :: Public Forum :: Troubles-
Jump to: